So I plan to study myself mad this winter.
I explained my situation to my family and I was promised support.
Even if I didn't want to have simple peaceful life, this would be too much busy for me.
How will I be able to manage?
So here goes the plan:
- I don't hope to eat home-cooked meal before Christmas.
- I do plan to schedule at least one night a week where I do no studying.
- I set 2 priorities and work towards them. If I have spare time, I can also do other things
- I Hope to work out at least once a week and walk every day.
- I will block most of the time-consuming social sites in my browser for the majority of time, to create some more time and efficiency.
- I will shut down my computer one hour before bedtime each night, to grant myself better sleep. In lack of time, I rather rise an hour earlier.
- I wear easy same kind of outfits so I don't waste time on clothes picking.
- I try to do things as many things as possible in advance to save time for unexpected extremely busy times.
- I will keep my eyes on the prize - this is temporary and I'm doing it for myself.