Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Three sites that inspire me


I used to be fan of many fitness-themed blogs, lifestyle look-what-I'm-wearing blogs and many other blogs.
But as I have been minimizing and simplifying many other aspects of life, I've done the same in with my social media and the blogs I follow.
So, at the moment there are not that many blogs/sites that I seriously believe in and follow daily.

1. The first favorite is undoubtedly becomingminimalist.
Like I just mentioned simplifying life is a big deal for me at the moment.
It's probably the only blog that I actually read from top to bottom and vice versa each time it's updated. It has given me a lot of inspiration. I'd say finding this site changed my life.


2. The second one is about photography, ideals, and yet again, simple and minimal-style.
Unsplash is a site where free (do whatever you want) high-resolution photos are shared regularly. They have amazing photographers and just the style that I feel inspiring at the moment. So whenever I need a small trip to the fantasy wonderland, I head to Unsplash and spend some moments with their photos.

This site is so amazing that I'm going to share some of their photos right away.


Amazing, right :)


3. And the third one is kind of lifestyle, kind of green, and a lot of fun bicycling promoter. All of wich are important to me as well.
bikeyface
The author has the best sense of humor, really good drawing skills and belief in biking. I got hooked from the first time I visited her site.

there are of course more blogs that make my jaw drop and get inspiration flowing. They don't make to the top 3 but are worth mentioning: http://www.exploringalternatives.ca/ and http://thebarefootbudget.com/.

I can promise, time on those three sites will widen your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment